Reflection of the courses

What do you like about this course?
This course is very practical. I was exposed to a lot of software on the internet that I never knew about them before. All the knowledge learned from this course is very useful and I will surely practice what I had learned from this course in the future.



What you do not like about this course?
There is one thing I found quite upsetting about this course; which is the time given for every task assigned. In my opinion, I should have been given more time to finish up the module and the task.

What have you learnt from this course?
I had learnt a lot from this course. Apparently, I have become more familiar with Adobe Photoshop CS3, FxFoto, Audacity, etc. I found all these software are very useful and it would be a lost for me if I was not exposed to them. Now I can improvise my lesson plan by adding up technology in it.

What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
I never thought that I would have the chance to learn about picture editing, video editing and Microsoft publishing product. Those skills are so useful to me.

What have you expected but do not learn from this course?
I thought I would learn about microteaching. Unfortunately, I did not get that chance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran