Reflection of module 3

MODULE 3: AUDIO EDITING SKILLS

a. What do you like about this module?
I like this module because it taught me on editing audio files by using the suitable software which is very new to me.

b. What do you not like about this module?
There is nothing I do not like about this module because the contents are really beneficial to me.


c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
The task given for this module is good as a way to apply what I have learned throughout the module. Just like photo editing, sound editing is also a very interesting skill to be learned.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
I like all task given for this module. I enjoyed doing each of them.

e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
I have specifically learned the skill of editing audio file. Apparently, I can cut any audio file or apply other features in the software to make a nice ringtone for my mobile phone.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
I can improvise my teaching material by adding up the edited audio files. That would be very interesting and could attract pupils to concentrate to the teaching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran