Week 6 - First Module

Hye, we met again this week. For this week, we had received our very first module. It was quite thick and it consist a lot of tutorial about how to get to know certain software, how to use search engine and how to convert certain files into another type of files. At first, I thought that, this module will be collected at the end of the semester. However, Puan Foziah did ask us to return it back after two weeks. So, I need to be quick and smart enough to plan my work so that, I could finish it by the next week. There's a lot of benefits that I gain through this module such as, I get the chance to learn on certain software such as Real player, 4shared, and so on. Therefore, I would like to thanks Puan Foziah for working so hard to compile all the steps in this module successfully. I think, its time for me to continue completing my module. Perhaps, we could meet again next week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran