Reflection of module 4

MODULE 4: VIDEO EDITING SKILLS

a. What do you like about this module?
I like this module because I have learned a lot on video editing and also on creating my own video. It is very interesting though.

b. What do you not like about this module?
I like all the contents in the module as it helps me to expand my skills and I will surely use it in my teaching in the future.

c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
I like the task given for this module because it helps me to sharpen my skills in video editing.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
Particularly, there is nothing I do not like about the task given for this module.

e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
I have learned a lot about video editing. Now, editing video or making a video on my own is not a problem to me anymore.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
By learning the video editing skill, I can make my teaching more interesting by adding up edited videos that suits the lesson taught in the classroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran