Week 7 - Module 1's Progress

For this week, we were all given the time to finish or completed the module 1. I had used the 3 hours class to complete the module as fast as I could. For this module, I had learned so many input that related to the technology that I could implement in the classroom later for example GIFS. Before this, I did not know what is GIFS. After I'm doing this module, I already know what is Gif. According to WEBOPEDIA, gifs is 
"Pronounced jiff or giff (hard g) stands for graphics interchange format, a bit-mapped graphics file formatWorld Wide Web, CompuServe and many BBSs. GIF supports color and various resolutions. It also includes data compression, but because it is limited to 256 colors, it is more effective for scanned images such as illustrations rather than color photos."  Below is the example of GIFS. 

 Besides that, I had leaned on the software on how to convert PDF files into Microsoft Words or Microsoft Power point, how to download IDM (Internet Download Manager), and many more.
Other than that, I felt very lucky to be able to finish my task within the time given. I am really glad to acknowledge many useful software that could enhance and sharpen my soft skills. I think, that's all for this week. Till we meet again next week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran