Reflection of module 2

MODULE 2: PHOTO EDITING

a. What do you like about this module?
This module provides me the skills for picture editing which is very useful as I can apply it in my teaching in the future.

b. What do you not like about this module?
I do not like the certain incomplete steps for picture editing in this module. I believe students would not get confused while editing pictures if the module is complete.
c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
By doing the task given for this module, I could apply all the skills I have learned on picture editing. That would help me a lot in designing my lesson plan in the future.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
There is nothing I do not like about the task given for this module. I think it is entirely beneficial to me.

e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
In this module, I have specifically learned the editing skills. I found photo editing is very interesting. I could use the skills for personal purposes or as one of my hobbies as well.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
The skills would help me to create interest in my teaching materials by adding the edited photos to the teaching material and that will make the teaching and learning process become less boring and more effective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran