Reflection of module 1

MODULE 1: INTERNET AND COMPUTING SKILLS

a. What do you like about this module?
I like it when I was taught on how to use various software to convert different type of files such as video, audio and ppt. Plus, I also like the part when I learned on how to upload and download files to or from the internet which I found very useful for me.



b. What do you not like about this module?
The only thing that I do not like about this module is the part where some steps are a bit unclear. I believe I would not have faced difficulty to complete this module if those blurry steps were made clearer.

c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
The task given for this module is good as a way to apply what I have learned throughout the module.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
I think it would be better if the time given to complete the task was longer.

e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
The specific skills I learnt from this module are on the usage of various conversion software. In addition, it helped me a lot in other modules.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
I could convert certain files to suit my LP and thus, I could improvise teaching aids by it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran