Reflection of module 5

MODULE 5: SOFTWARE FOR ELT

a. What do you like about this module?
I like this module because it taught me a lot of things that can be created by using Microsoft Publisher which I never knew before.

b. What do you not like about this module?
There is nothing I do not like about this module because every single thing I learned about Microsoft publisher is very useful.

c. What do you like about the task given for this module?
The task given for this module is like a practice for me so I know to what extent I did really understood what I have learned from the module.

d. What do you not like about the task given for this module?
There is nothing I do not like about the task given for this module. I think it is entirely beneficial to me.

e. What are the specific skills that you learn in this module?
Specifically, I learned a lot about Microsoft Publisher and it is very useful as I can use it to create my teaching aids later.

f. How the skills learnt in this module can help in the making and choosing of teaching aids for the ELT classroom?
Learning about Microsoft Publisher will help me to create various interesting teaching aids for my student to keep them interested in my class.

If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
I think student were burdened with too many tasks for this course. I believe if the tasks are lessened and an appropriate time was given to students, they would be able to come out with more quality work.

The Scale

BEFORE: 6.5

AFTER: 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran