Week 14 - Last Week

This is the last entry for this semester. It seems that, the time flow so quickly and by the time goes by, we were already in week fourteen. For this week, we were informed that, we will be seating for a test that carry 40% of the overall mark. There will be 4 essay questions and we need to answer all of the question. Puan Foziah did tell us to read in the Susan Halliwell's book and focused on the video editing and its application in classroom. Its really helped us to study and I would like to thank her for her tips. To be able to answer it, I need to prepare myself thoroughly because, there are lots to be covered. 

Apart from that, we were given the last module to be completed and it was to be submitted on 22nd of November. I hope, I could do my best in the test and perhaps, I managed to complete all the module before Hari Raya Korban so that, I could celebrate it without worrying about the assignment. Before I end this entry, I would like to wish all the best to all of my friends in their final examination and enjoy the holiday. Thank you so much for viewing my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MAY ALLAH BLESS U

Listen to Quran